It’s no news that coronavirus is spreading in countries across the globe.
Always have in mind that, you are the government of your own life so please take proper precautions against the virus.
Believe it or not, coronavirus will vanish.
Quite a number of viruses existed in the world, they all seem like it’s the end but God eventually came to our rescue.
You could get in contact with people especially crowded places like markets.
We have the number of coronavirus cases claimed to be recorded in Nigeria, but do you know we all are infected already?
Yes, we are but indirectly. Look at the economy of the world and especially Nigeria.
Dollar rise, business owners suffering heavy losses and soon things will start getting expensive all because of COVID-19.
Aren’t we infected?
Precautions to be taken against coronavirus according to WHO:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distances (Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing).
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene (This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately).
- If you have fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider.