Gas Explosion Kills Two In Lagos

    0
    129

    The incident happened at Aduke Street, late on Tuesday, 26th November 2019, eyewitnesses said.

    It was gathered that two children were burnt to death in this incident.

    It was discovered that a gas cylinder store had exploded as a result of gas leakage,further investigations revealed that the fire was ignited as a result of a call being made by an unidentified resident near the gas retailing shop. Unfortunately, two children (male and female) lost their lives and multiple burn casualties were recorded — 23 in number.

    It was discovered that they were evacuated to Gbagada General Hospital.

    What do you think about the post above?