The Inspector-General of Police, (IGP) M.A. Adamu, has approved posting/redeployment of the following Commissioners of Police to their states and ordered them to resume duties with immediate effect.
The Names of Commissioners with their Respective states:
- Akwa Ibom State – CP Kenneth Ebrimson
- Bauchi State – CP Philip Sule Maku
- Cross River State – CP Nkereuwem A. Akpan
- Edo State – CP Lawal Jimeta
- Kano State – CP Habu Sani Ahmadu
- Lagos State – Ag/CP Odumosu H. Olusegun
- Ogun State – CP Imohimi D. Edgal
M.A. Adamu, directs the new Commissioners of Police to work with relevant stakeholders in adopting aggressive, proactive and community-based crime prevention strategies to combat crime in their areas of responsibility.
The IGP also enjoins the citizens of the affected states to accord the Commissioners of Police maximum cooperation to ensure they succeed in the realization of their mandate.