A year-old baby has died after the parent put on a face mask for him.
According to a social media user, she reported that a year-old baby has died in the cause of using a face mask.
Precisely, the user has taken to her twitter handle to disclosed the incident.
Taking to Twitter, user @The_Ronkee, question why someone would wear a face mask for a baby, as she claimed the baby lost its life moments after.
READ ALSO: TIPS TO PREVENT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
However, many users were left in shock by the claims, as they questioned why someone would wear a mask for a baby.
Subsequently, a year old baby has passed on after the parent put on a face mask.